||SA Regional Committee Election
Closing Date & Time: Friday 23rd June 2017
Return form to: Cherry Zaw, P.O Box 3780, Rundel Mall SA 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As you will probably be aware, the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS) is organised into Regional Committees to ensure that Fellows, Members and those enrolled in any of the College programs have a local point of contact. Committees are made up of no more than 8 members and are appointed for a 2 year period.
Elections for your local Regional Committee are being held now. You are invited to nominate yourself for a position on the Committee. The main responsibilities are to:
1. hold and conduct at least one scientific meeting annually
2. oversee any issues that arise for local members
3. assist the Council in arranging special teaching courses
4. foster and arrange suitable gatherings for scientific and social purposes
5. provide a range of support for candidates preparing for examinations.
If you are interested in being part of the Committee, please complete and return the Nomination Form by post or email to Cherry Zaw, P.O Box 3780, Rundel Mall SA 5000.
If you would like any further information click here (By-Law 1) or contact Cherry Zaw.